Convincing a harvester (was on SqF list)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed May 7 17:30:30 UTC 2003

Ok, cool.

If you feel like doing some coding before you start, the MCP/KCP review
work has given me an idea about how reviews can be made much easier...

In case you're interested, here goes.
Bug fixes archive makes finding stuff easier. It still takes time for
every changeset you want to check out to
- choose it
- download it
- open a clean image
before you can test.

So -
Write a small app that shows a list of changesets, html-scrapted off bug
fixes, and when you choose one, uses OSProcess to activate another
Squeak on a clean image, and load the changeset in question into that
image.

The process becomes - look at a sorted list, click your favorite,
review/test the code, go to your favorite mail client to write the
review. Next!

Daniel