fix-finder tool (was Re: Convincing a harvester (was on SqF list))

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed May 7 17:29:39 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 12:20, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

...snip...

>  We were thinking to use cvs but
> this is too closed and going to sourceforge seems to us killing.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "closed" here.  There's always
anonymous CVS access.  If you are thinking that is to complicated for a
user to have to manage then it's not at all difficult to script a CVS
server so that whenever a commit is made cvs updates another directory
somewhere like maybe a FTP and/or HTTP hosted directory.  I work
regularly with http://handhelds.org and we maintain the website by
commiting to CVS.  Whenever a commit happens the website itself is
automatically updated.

Ken Causey