fix-finder tool (was Re: Convincing a harvester (was on SqF

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 7 17:45:28 UTC 2003

hi diego

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 06:56 PM, <diegogomezdeck at consultar.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys...
>
> Let's talk about wich tools we need to make the process smooth. I
> offer to
> program it.
>
> Initial set of features:
> - publish a changeset to the "repository"
> - query the changeset from the image
You mean get the changeset from the repository
> - upload comments to the repository
> - probably, when some condition fires, publish the .cs on the
> update-stream
>
> What about that? What more? It's good?

Yes. I want to use that for KCP because I'm fedup to load stuff
manually in the wiki page.
So may be we should be able to attach simple properties that we can use
to filter and query/identify the changes.
For examples, we do not want to send the test that are separated from
the changes.