The network rewrite...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri May 9 10:34:18 UTC 2003

Hi Michael and all!

I just took upon me to ... well, to make a long story short - I wanted
to get the network rewrite into my 3.6alpha because it will be coming in
soon and I wanted to use it. Since it includes proper Streams.

But it has unfortunately become broken again after the Celeste removal
etc. Celeste has obviously also changed a bit here and there - it didn't
find AdHocComposition anymore.

It worked except for the net-sysadaption.cs which tries to do something
with AdHocComposition.

I just skipped the rest there and filed in the last two manually.

Anyway, could you take a look? I want us to harvest this stuff ASAP.

regards, Göran

PS. By the way, Comanche also includes SocketStream - we need to merge
these two if there are differences. Stephen?