[ENH] deprecation 3

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 11 16:52:39 UTC 2003

Hi brent

I started to use your changeset and I was thinking that it would be
good to have an extra argument to be able to
provide more information to the user. I removed the deprecated and
replaced them by deprecatedExplanation: and deprecated: aBlock
explanation: . I rmoved the imsple one because I want to force the user
of deprecated to explain
why the method is deprecated or what to do. The client of the method
deserves that.

You can have a look at the KCP-63 on
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3083

Stef