Unix platform code CVS updating

Brenda asparagi at hhhh.org
Mon May 12 07:41:45 UTC 2003

I added Ian's 3.4-1 release to CVS.   Here is a summary:

- created ian-branch for platforms/Cross/vm/sq.h and unix/vm/sqGnu.h
- added platforms/Cross/plugins/PseudoTTYPlugin
- added 3 .cs files in platforms/Cross/plugins/RePlugin
- added a whole lot of files and directories in platforms/unix
- readded
platforms/unix/plugins/JoystickTabletPlugin/sqUnixJoystickTablet.c;
this probably means I will need to fix a lot of tags
- checked in other changes in platforms/unix on the mainline *

* I think I determined correctly which files needed an ian-branch (the
file Ian changed had since been changed in cvs), and which did not (the
file Ian changed was the head revision on the mainline), but if I
guessed wrong, changes made to these files since ian got  the revision
he changed for 3.4.1 are not present in the head revision on the
mainline.  If you notice this, please email me the name of the file and
either (preferably) the revision they occurred in or some description I
could use to figure that out, and I will fix the problem.  Please don't
just check them in again -- the best way to preserve historical
information is to move Ian's changes to an appropriately located
ian-branch and then merge them into the mainline.

Tomorrow I am planning to tag all the appropriate revisions of all the
files in Ian's release unix-3-4-1 (some are already done) and then
continue with 3.5-1devel.  Then I am going to take all the changes that
end up on ian-branch and merge them into the mainline.

Please holler if I should modify the above in any way.

Brenda