[IMPORTANT] Concrete proposals!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon May 12 08:57:43 UTC 2003

Cees de Groot <cg at cdegroot.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 15:42, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> > The mail should be in simple text (no HTML email etc)
> > and *must* include these three headlines to be valid (but can optionally
> > contain a few more of your liking):
> >
> I'd say the mail must be a oneliner containing the URI of some PROP
> object browsable with the props evaluator app.
>
> (keeping the tones to black and white for sake of argument)
>
> Why are we afraid to eat our own dogfood and make do with sending plain
> ascii mails with several mandatory lines, together with an out-of-band
> definition of some process?

Cees - I agree with you of course. But this was just a way to get
started.
Do you have something set up that you describe? ;-) I guess not.

Until then, let's just use the convention I outlined according to KISS
and then let the Guide in charge of it evolve the toolsupport along the
way.

As you are aware - *I* am definitely one of those that agree with you in
principal.

regards, Göran