[ANN] "Upgrade to 3.6 Full Image" package on SqueakMap

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon May 12 13:21:34 UTC 2003

Hi again Doug!

I tried your script and apart from PWS being a bitch to get to download
properly everything seemed to end up fine. It did ask to create a pool
during the B3D stuff.

I have fired up all the games (most easily done from the Object catalog
btw) and also fired up Scamper, SUnit (I have 30 failures in there -
hmmm, it seems like some Celeste tests are failing on me, not sure),
Balloon3D (played with a bunch of cubes, worked including hw accel on
XP). VMMaker tool came up haven't tried anything with it (btw, I mailed
Tim about not removing the entry in the menu - after the removals the
entry is still there).

Slopstone and Smopstone worked fine, didn't try any other benchmarks nor
PWS.

regards, Göran