[IMPORTANT] Concrete proposals!

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon May 12 17:23:40 UTC 2003

Hi jos

Don't give up. Send them or form a group of people interested in doing
that.
For example there are a lot of place in Squeak where the UI elements
are not perfectly done.
For example, when you select an element in a list it may happen that
you select another.
and these issues are important. The problem is that we are a limited
number of people.
So I hope that the harvesting will be made easier, faster.....

stef