Against package removal

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon May 12 20:23:43 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> On Monday 12 May 2003 08:55 am, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:
> > I may have missed this, but how is the media content (such as the
> > example projects) of the Full image re-created?  Or is just the
> > code made identical?
>
> I will be making a SAR package with those packages in it (as Projects)
> that can be loaded into an image that contains the appropriate code.
Aren't these Projects on a superswiki somewhere? If not, shouldn't they
be? SM could then point to them for loading in the normal load-project
way. They certainly ought not be in the basic image - after all a good
protion of code they depend upon won't be.

tim

The wise person writes bomb-proof code.