*ListMorphs

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon May 12 12:36:14 UTC 2003

tbr at mannynkapy.net (Tom Rushworth) wrote:

> I suspect there will be problems though, because what I first tried was a
> ScrollPane with a custom layout.  The ScrollPane's scroller is normally a
> TransformMorph, and seems to intercept any layout stuff before it gets to
> the morphs to be transformed.

I don't know whether you can make it work directly.  If you cannot,
however, you can surely add a level of indirection and use a plain Morph
to hold all your items and then add that morph as the only element of
the TransformMorph.  Then the morph can have whatever layout you wish.
You can make the morph transparent if need be.

Lex