LogClient (was Re: [Q] Md4 or md5 for Squeak)

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Tue May 13 20:56:39 UTC 2003

thank you!
I have quite finished my log client.

I will post it on SM as soon as possible (I must register the package
and so on).
-------------
A Sample usage is
lc := LogClient getInstance: 'Client'.
lc debug:'test1'.
lc info:'test2'.

LogClient feature:
+ Integrated con Preferences (debug panel)
+ Can output on file and on Transcript on demand
+ Can print the method where the log is called
+ Can disable the debug level (only this for the meantime, sorry).
+ Easy to extend

--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Il mio gatto non e' in bianco e nero,
http://www.siforge.org   |          JJ Rotating signatures....