[Q] Using Connectors in browser plugin

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed May 14 00:14:34 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 01:46 pm, Rudi Angela wrote:
> It doesn't work on Mac. Goes into recursion in FileDirectory
> fullPathFor:,
> Apparently this is a problem you have solved in the past, as I came
> accross a changeset you submitted with additions to
> MacFileDirectory. I tried to see if applying this change set would
> help. Wasn't enough. I also noticed that in SARInstallerFor34
> change set you do mention this problem in the comment.
> Could you indicate (and perhaps add to your instruction page) how
> precisely to tackle this problem?

The easiest way would be to just do the loading on another machine.

Hmmm. Did you use the SARInstallerFor3.2 changeset?

Try loading this version into your plugin image and then see if you
can load Connectors (you'll probably get a walkback at the end, but
don't worry).

If this works for you (and if you can save/load projects, etc.) I'll
put it out for others to test.

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz