A lurkers ravings (was RE: Smalltalk beep -> XXX beep?) (anothertry)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 14 06:08:28 UTC 2003

Hi russel

Indeed we compare Transcript use and beep. We do not have self show:
but Transcript show: self, so we do not want self beep but Beeper beep.

The idea we are playing with and once complete (I have no time now)
will send for review
  is to have a class Beeper. That AbstractSound package will extend:
this way we avoid the
	smalltalk at: #SampledSound check and only use polymorphim.