Squeakland updates

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed May 14 14:42:34 UTC 2003

I looked in the /prefs/knownServers/squeakland file for my browser plugin, and it said that the Squeakland updates URL was "squeakland.org/updates/".

After I executed this:  " Utilities addUpdateUrls: { 'squeakland.org/updates/' } withLabel: 'Squeakland Updates' " and clicked on World Menu -> help... -> update code from server, I saw the label for the Squeakland server, but when I clicked on it, I got the message 'All code update servers seem to be unavailable.'  When I browsed to http://squeakland.org/updates , I got a 403 message.

What am I missing?

TIA,
Brent