[BUG][FIX][Retract] Zip extract folders

Ted Kaehler Ted at SqueakLand.org
Thu May 15 01:58:01 UTC 2003

Ned,
	Right you are.  Your change 5161ProjectArchiveFixes-nk is in
the image and does indeed fix the problem I was having.  I guess I
was not using the most up to date image when I had this problem in
March.  (I was unpacking a large .zip file.)
	Nevermind....

--Ted.

--
Ted Kaehler         http://www.squeakland.org/~ted/
(home) 3261 Montecito Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89120.  voice (702) 456-7930