[BUG] keystrokes doesn't work properly in PasteUp World (3.2 and 3.4)

Anthony Adachi adachipro at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 16:52:34 UTC 2003

Scott Wallace wrote:

>  This turns out to be a bug in the Refactoring
Browser, which you obviously
>  have
>  loaded into your system.

>  The attached change-set, intended as a patch to the
RB, fixes this bug.

Thanks for sending the patch but it didn't solve the
problem. I installed it and the bug remains. I double
checked to confirm that the patch did indeed get
installed from the change set you posted.

>  Try the same things in a plain 3.5 image and you'll
see that the desktop
>  command keys work as advertised, including
cmd-shift-L, and that they can
>  be invoked from anywhere if you first hit shift-esc
to bring up the desktop
>  menu.

No, doesn't work in a plain image either (so thus it
cannot be the Refactoring Browser that's the issue).
To ensure I had a fresh image I downloaded a plain 3.5
image from squeak.org.

http://squeak.org/download/index.html
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.5/mac/Squeak3.5-current-MacOS-Full.sit

By the way, get info in the Finder says version
V3.5.0b4 for both the fresh download and version I'm
working with.

Take care,

Anthony