Altered method code displayed in browser after accept (3.4 #5170)

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu May 15 18:33:54 UTC 2003

> The last couple times it happened I made sure I wasn't accidentally
> holding the shift key down. However I am using CTRL-S to save my code
> and I have the duplicateControlAndAltKeys preference turned
> on. I wonder if it -thinks- I have the shift key down.

Ah, that explains a lot. From CodeHolder>>selectedMessage

	(Sensor controlKeyPressed
		or: [method fileIndex > 0 and: [(SourceFiles at: method
fileIndex) == nil]])
		ifTrue:
		["Emergency or no source file -- decompile without temp
names"
		contents _ (class decompilerClass new decompile: selector
in: class method: method)
			decompileString.
		contents _ contents asText makeSelectorBoldIn: class.
		^ contents copy].

Cheers,
  - Andreas