[ANN] Bug Fix Viewer Archive, on SqueakMap

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu May 15 22:52:01 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> As I said, I think this is very close to being hugely helpful to
> reviewers and harvesters. Even better, it can make the process of
> reviewing so painless we might actually get more active reviewers :-)
Exactly. An excellent start on a valuable tool.

It might be worth trying to co-ordinate with the scripts that catch the
emails and create the webpages - I'm sure that the same scripts could be
extended to put the info in a place and form that is simpler to grab for
this tool.

tim
Finish your mail packet!  Children are offline in India.