[ANN] Video and Image Processing - version 2

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri May 16 12:06:33 UTC 2003

Hi,

I took the time to package the changes I made to my old Video Processing in
tha last weeks.

Changes:
- The most importa new feature is the Image processing part.  You can
modify static images (not only videos) from one SketchMorph.
- More filters (Brigthness & Contrast, Red/Green/Blue Brigthness &
Contrast, Alpha support for Channel Mixer, etc)
- Much more robust plugin (Thanks to Andreas!)

The application is available from SqueakMap with the name "Video and Image
Processing"

The mandatory screenshots and a small "how to" are on:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2411

Enjoy it,

Diego

PS: Let me know any bug, comment, etc.