Croquet/Morphic question

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri May 16 15:29:26 UTC 2003

> However, everything works!  Even though the b3d morph does not receive
> #outOfWorld:, it still stops displaying!  Oh, wait... I didn't enable
> the hardware acceleration.  <click> Ok, now it is broken, as expected.
> Did this definitely work at some time?  I'll dig back in my
> image archive and check.

I'm pretty sure that it worked when I wrote it - which, admittedly was a
little while back. So it's possible that something got changed which breaks
this. However, the fundamental idea of this method is to inform submorphs
that they appeared or disappeared so if it doesn't work I guess itsa broken.

Cheers,
  - Andreas