Plugin build trouble Re: [ANN] Video and Image Processing - version 2

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Sat May 17 17:54:39 UTC 2003

Marcus Denker wrote:

> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 11:35:42PM +0200, Karl Ramberg wrote:
> >
> > This is cool. I can take a shot at making the VPFiltersPlugin
> > for Mac os 8.6 :-)
> > Is there a easy way of getting the platform files needed for
> > the VM maker tool, or do I have to dive into CVS to do this :-o
> >

> I've put a CVS checkout on the Squeak3.5 CD, the tar-ball
> can be downloaded here:
>
> This is form last week, but I think nothing changed on
> the mac source since then.
>
> ftp://ftp.ira.uka.de/pub/squeak/cdrom/contents/squeak/cvs-sources/

truble

I'm compiling on MPW, and it does not like the sqConfig.h:

File "HD:Desktop Folder:squeak:platforms:Mac OS:vm:sqConfig.h"; line 23
#Error: test for, and describe, your architecture here.

And then it complains about a 'height' parameter in various 'neighbor' functions:

File "HD:Desktop Folder:Squeak3.5-5180
Folder:src:plugins:VPFiltersPlugin:VPFiltersPlugin.c"; line 959 #
### Warning 35: Parameter 'height' is not used within function 'neighborXywidthheight'