croquet

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Sun May 18 17:44:25 UTC 2003

Thanks for the update David.  You would know.  :)

I'm anticipating the interest in a demo and want to prepare in advance.
  At work, the developers approached me months ago and asked if I would
do a Squeak demo, knowing my enthusiasm for all things Squeak.  At that
time I said my personal plate was rather full and I would do it
sometime in the Spring of 2003.  I have begun collecting interesting
ideas for a demo and have already decided that a dual system (Mac OS X
and Windows 2000) example using Nebraska would be a good starting
point.  The video showing the Croquet demo that you (that was you,
right?) and Alan did is very exciting.  I shared the video with a
fellow employee on Friday and fully believe he will ask me Monday if we
could do a Croquet demo for the developers as part of the Squeak demo.

That's all good.  There's no specific date yet.  I still need to scour
the Swiki for interesting Demo materials.

  - Steve

--
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to
achieve it through not dying.