StrikeFont(NewYork12 15) becomes bold after #saveOnFile

Stéphane Rollandin hepta at zogotounga.net
Sun May 18 21:46:59 UTC 2003

> > my default font is NewYork12 15
> >
> > when I save a TextMorph or a MenuItemMorph with #saveOnFile, then
> > import the .morph file back in the image, the font becomes
> > NewYork12B 15, bold.
> >
> > OTOH there is no problem with NewYork10 12 (the default one in
> > Squeak 3.4).
> >
> > no problem with StringMorph either.
> >

> > how could I fix this ?
>
>I'm not seeing this in my image.

sorry about that, I should have checked before asking :(

it seems that the text becomes bold on saving.. attached is a TextMorph
which when I saved it had plain text, and which when loaded is bold (in a
fresh 3.5 image). is that useful to you ?

>What version?

3.4

>What packages have you loaded into it?

many... RePlugin, StarBrowser, Whisker, Connectors, OSProcess, Prolog,
NamedProcess, Atomic, I guess a couple more.

well I should do that job myself: I'll try to isolate the responsible
package and let you know.

thanks !

Stef