SAXHandler issue?

Chris Pettitt cpettitt at vidigiani.dyndns.org
Tue May 20 11:59:23 UTC 2003

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for the suggestion with the XMLDOMParser. I tried that and it
successfully parsed my XML, so the XML is well-formed atleast.
Unfortunately, I need to use SAX because I will be eventually streaming
from a socket and need to process the XML as one long stream. The DOM
API requires the entire document to be loaded up front so that it can
create an in memory representation.

So, when I get some free time I will write a SAX parser for Squeak.
Hopefully, it will have the side-effect of providing me more experience
with Squeak and Smalltalk :).

Thanks again for your help,
Chris