[CONNECTORS] How to abort crosshair mode

Martin Drautzburg martin.drautzburg at web.de
Mon May 19 21:13:52 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> writes:

> Sounds like a bug. Can you tell me why the connection is refused?

The morph I am trying to connect (a Cicle Subclass) answers

wantsAttachmentFromEnd: anEnd ofConnector: aConnector
	^ true

Its owner (a "ProducContainer" - a PasteUpMorph) claims

wantsAttachmentFromEnd: anEnd ofConnector: aConnector
	^ true

isConnectable
	^ false

isPlayfieldLike
	^ false

I hope I have put to gether all relevant parts. When I start dragging
a connector (from the flaps) no line is drawn and I stay in crosshair
mode forwever.

It may have someting to do with the fact, that the connector has no
obvious owner, it would have to strech from one owner
(aProductContainer) to another owner (World). It would have to live
"in the air". I am not really attempting to do this, but it happens
accidentally and I cannot get out of it anymore.