Image compatibility with older VM's

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Tue May 20 23:08:44 UTC 2003

Now, it's a long complicated story.  Basically, for the life of me I can't
get Linux emulation running on a FreeBSD machine and so as a temporary fix
I've opted to use the most recent FreeBSD port of squeak, which is 3.2

Thanks for the answer.

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire
Web design that's anything but square