[VERY DEEP QUESTIONS] For me

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed May 21 18:39:11 UTC 2003

Hi nevin

why the buttons of your page get always redraw starting from the
center. I found strange when browsing the babies
that the buttons shows up that way.

I was thinking that seaside was really good for complex call flow with
backtrack state
and I do not see that much in your site. Why plain HTML or other way
are not simple?

I'm curious to know how SeaSide helps you.

Stef