alice actors

ajbarrosbr ajbn at cin.ufpe.br
Thu May 22 12:16:49 UTC 2003

Hi Shalabh,

The same happens to me.
If you turn the hardware acceleration on, the ground does not
disappear. However, the shape actor is still not visible.
I have tried my Squeak3.2-4956 image with the same result.
I have tried to change the shape actor color with no success.
Cheers,

Antonio Barros
Informatics Center
Federal University of Pernambuco