alice actors

Shalabh Raizada squeakdev at hotmail.com
Thu May 22 15:50:31 UTC 2003

Hi all,

If this is a common problem, may I ask one of the gurus to please rectify it
as I need the shapes urgently and my expertise is not much.

Hi Shalabh,

The same happens to me.
If you turn the hardware acceleration on, the ground does not
disappear. However, the shape actor is still not visible.
I have tried my Squeak3.2-4956 image with the same result.
I have tried to change the shape actor color with no success.
Cheers,

Antonio Barros
Informatics Center
Federal University of Pernambuco
Brazil

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, "Shalabh Raizada" <squeakdev at h...>
wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>When I am trying to open a shape actor like sphere or box, the
ground
>disappears and the camera points in the sky. The actor is not
visible. Even
>when I maneuver the camera using the camera controls, i cannot
locate the
>actor neither when i resize
>the sphere. This happens only with shape actors. Why?? I tried the
>squeakobjects file and jeff's file with the same result.

Thanks and bye.

Shalabh.