[VERY DEEP QUESTIONS] For me

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu May 22 17:34:54 UTC 2003

Hi all!

Brian Brown <rbb at techgame.net> wrote:
[SNIP of positive stuff]
> .... in the end, we have taken a very calculated risk in starting to
> move all of our development to Squeak, but I have less concern for our
> success than at any time in the past :)

This was a great post. And I agree of course on all accounts.

Squeak is a marvellous platform IMHO. And the community is superb. The
only challenge we really need to make sure we handle IMHO is scaling up.
And I am not talking tech here - I am talking about how we maintain
Squeak together when the community grows. But it looks good sofar.

regards, Göran