copy yourself ?

jan ziak ziakjan at host.sk
Fri May 23 00:57:50 UTC 2003

another enjoying text you have written below. but, you have to make a
decission: either you will understand each word as such, unconnected and
meaningless, or you will try to understand the text in the same way as other
people on this list do. you choose.

if you choose to consider the words as such, then do not write to this
mailing list anymore because you cannot help me, them nor you.

On Thu, 22 May 2003 22:15:15 +0000, Sean Charles wrote