Morphforge.

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri May 23 02:17:57 UTC 2003

Alan Grimes <alangrimes at starpower.net> wrote:

> om
>
> While I'm waiting for the unix port to stabalize again so I can resume
> my attempt to make it run on the framebuffer [I don't have the skills to
> repair the broken VM sources cuz I don't know how the partially
> implemented new design is supposed to work..]
Broken? Partially implemented? You'll have to elucidate a touch here;
last time I tried (only a short while ago) it was perfectly possible to
install the VMMaker package, CVS the platform tree from SF and do the
appropriate incantations as detailed on the swiki and in the unix code
doc files. For me it made a vm that I was then able to use to repeat the
process as a test. There are some very minor issues with some variants
of *nix like freebsd for example.

tim
REALITY.SYS corrupted- reboot Universe (Y/N)?