highlighting

Torge Husfeldt torge.husfeldt at gmx.de
Fri May 23 12:23:06 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel,

On Thu, 22 May 2003 16:54:51 +0200, Daniel Vainsencher
<danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> I think what Torge meant is that if you end up using this package and
> liking it (or any other), it would be most helpful for you to post
> public comments reflecting it, so other people know about it, and in
> particular, so that there's a higher chance that it get harvested (added
> to the Basic or/and Full images).

absolutely.
I just thought i let it lie until i resolved some minor issues:
* i think i can rewrite the cs in a way that no recompiling is needed.
* i think i just got a grasp of what Paul Chapman (Hi Paul, thank you; I
didn't forget your mail!) wanted me to change with respect to
#wordStyleCursorMovement.

Thanks for pointing this out, though,

Torge