Seaside and (Re: is squeak really object oriented?)

Marco Paga mail at marco-paga.de
Fri May 23 14:36:36 UTC 2003

On Friday 23 May 2003 12:52, jan ziak wrote:
1) I'm just thinking about using seaside for my next application. Can anybody
tell me a good way for persistence, and the stability as a 24x7 server on
linux?

2)[SNIP]
> do you remember the analogy where several blind people touch the same
> elephant and everyone of them describes the elephant as being something
> completely different?

Hmm, great I changed the title of my mailbox folder to 'squeaking
philosophers'. (Sorry, a bad joke) I think it's great to talk about that,
too, but we should think about when to stop and just sit back and think a bit
about the whole thing before answering.

regards
marco

PS: I'm just wondering about a traffic of (206-24=)182 mails in a half day.
The list has become heavy weight. But does anybody know a reason for that.
The start of Matrix? An Article about OO in squeak in a magazine? ...

--
Marco Paga, mail at marco-paga.de , http://www.marco-paga.de
GnuPG Key ID: 0xCD8E7612 , http://download.marco-paga.de