[BUG] UPDATE 3.6a to 5240

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Fri May 23 15:38:54 UTC 2003

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> I add the following crash, what do not show in 3.6a 5184
> By the way, I think is not good stripping the image without warning.
> I think the official word was to have two split paths, one to minimal image
> and one normal.
> We would have a dialog with two options "1 To minimal image ', "2 Continue
> bussines as usual ".
> Is not nice to have to reload all.

There are two paths: the 3.6a path which is stripping down the image and
the 3.5final path which is stable.

Seriously, I'm very excited about the KCP and MCP projects, but I don't
use the 3.6a stream at work because it would be disruptive.  That's what
you get with alpha software...

> Thanks to all members working hard.

I second that!

Julian