the monopoly of classes

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat May 24 13:06:15 UTC 2003

Yes, jan's questions seem not off-topic, but simply somewhat indirect,
which is not a bad thing.

Though I do think the threads could use a rest while everyone plays with
the links to existing projects provided by Alan and others.

I imagine discussion would then be much more interesting because it
could build on the prior art. Or even include <gasp> code ;-)

Daniel