problem with doubles in FFI

erollo erollo at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Sat May 24 16:20:31 UTC 2003

Hi!

  We are working with FFI and we have a few problems with doubles:
  1. In the FFITester, there is a method called testAll. But when I launch
it, I get "error: problem with doubles".
  2. We have some functions returning doubles like dRandReal() which returns
a double between 0 and 1. If I call it several times, I get double a few
times, then I get a "NaN" double (Not a Number) until I quit Squeak and
restart it.
  3. That's why some functions with doubles as arguments make Squeak crash
with a segmentation fault.

  Does anyone know the source of the problem ?
Heeeeeeeelp plz!
Thanks.
Emeric.