[BUG] StarBrowser window do not actualize

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sun May 25 10:00:00 UTC 2003

On 23/05/03 13:44, "Ned Konz" <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> On Friday 23 May 2003 04:13 am, Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
>> This one is when you add new stuff to image.
>> I update 3.6a 5184 to 5240 and when I try to click to open
>> StarBrowser window have this crash.
>>
>> I wish I'm not the only Squeaker using StarBrowser and having all
>> this strange things.
>
> Did you load StarBrowser before or after the update?
>
> --
> Ned Konz
> http://bike-nomad.com
> GPG key ID: BEEA7EFE

I load SqueakBrowser first.
I having several images in separate folders and doing different things.
But my sequence is always the same.
1) Download Squeak from server
2) Install SqueakMap
3) if is 3.5 , only add sure stuff (StarBrowser only exception because I
think is a super tool)
4) if is 3.6a , well I know all could blown any time, and try to keep notes
just in case.

I repeat today all path from fresh 5240 and see what happen.
I customizing flaps for having StarBrowser , Enhanced File List and you cool
ArchiveViewer

Thanks.

Edgar