hanging on startup

Larry White ljw1001 at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 17:31:04 UTC 2003

Hi,

Several times now I've had an issue starting Squeak.  It seems to be working
fine when I shut down, but when I restart, it hangs with the CPU maxed out.
It's so 'busy' that I can't interact with it to investigate the problem.
The only way to recover (that i've found) is to go back to an earlier
version of my image.  If anyone has seen this behavior before and has a work
around I'd love to hear about it.

I'm on 3.5.5180 with Windows 2000 Server.

Thanks.