User Interaction - Fill in Object data?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Tue May 27 23:31:53 UTC 2003

Yup, just like the one you open up with cmd-i.  There are ways you could
embed one within another morph. You could embed the whole system window,
it'd be ugly but relatively easy.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "A weed is just a plant whose virtures have not
                     yet been discovered."            :: r. w. emerson