Exporting a Squeak Animation

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 15:00:00 UTC 2003

I have developed a series of Morphic animations for some data analysis
that I would like to export to a MS Powerpoint presentation.  I had
thought that I could just define a Form over each frame of the
animation and write it out to a file (which I might still end up doing
as individual frame GIF/JPEG files), but it appears that Squeak cannot
write out the same animation formats that it can read in.  The formats
that I am refering to are animated GIF, MPEG, and Flash.

Am I missing something here, or is there some other animation format
that Squeak can write out that Powerpoint might be able to import?

I have several animations of 80 to 100 frames each, so it would be
really nice to do this in a fairly automated way.  Any suggestions?