fonts and unicode

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 29 08:10:10 UTC 2003

Just to start load the TTF fonts support in SqueakMap (look at all the
package not only for Sq3.5)
You can start to have fun with the comic font. I did all my
presentations with that and I like the fact that we
can edit everything.

By the way: Is it a bug or a features that when we mix text with comics
Aliased and non aliased ttf text the rest of the text change color and
gets in crazy color?

Stef