copy yourself ?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu May 29 09:06:30 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 16:57, jan ziak wrote:
> thanks, i understand Diego's question now.

Jan, please fix that double-mail problem. If you can't fix it, please
use another mail address for this list, there are enough free webmail
providers (http://webmail.444.net/, for starters, which I operate so if
you send double mails from there, you know who to talk to ;-)).

If you persist in flooding the list with dupes I have to take that as
total disrespect for the other readers on this list and will disable
your current mail address.

(and I'll be happy to pick up the discussion again as soon as I see
single copies arriving again).

--
Disclaimer: all Dutchmen are liars