[BUG][FIX]Browser explain of pooldicts fails

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu May 29 21:45:47 UTC 2003

A seemingly related problem has just caught me.

Using a FileContentsBrowser I had 'remove existing' to compare a .st
file with the contents of my image. Sometime in the process of browsing
the remaining list of changes I got a walkback as in the attached
debug.log; note that the problem is that nobody understands #Definition
again.

If you look in CodeHolder>didCodeChangeElsewhere you'll see that the
same #selectedMessageName is the likely culprit.

Who actually knows what is the intended behaviour here?

 tim
Useful random insult:- Immune from any serious head injury.