The kind of email you get in Squeak mailing-list :)

Dominic Fox dominic.fox1 at ntlworld.com
Fri May 30 17:00:44 UTC 2003

On Thursday 29 May 2003 10:59 pm, jan ziak wrote:
> i think somebody will surely write a phd thesis in semiotics about our
> conversation...

Oh, they write those about *anything* these days...see my paper,
"Tinky-Winky's Bag and the "objet petit 'a'": re-traversing gender(ing) in
Teletubby Land", to be published shortly in the next edition of _Social
Text_.

Anyway...(ahem)...

What's the current state of play with Squeak/Comanche and web services? Is
there anything for doing SOAP/WSDL? I'm trying to see if I can get a Python
web service client to interoperate successfully with something else...

Dominic