[Q] Connectors

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Fri May 30 17:51:55 UTC 2003

Hi list, Ned,

First of all, I had not the oportunity to say it before:

   The Ned's connectors are great!  Every Squeaker has to try them!

I have a couple of questions:

1) I found that the toBeConnected object can decide is it will be connected
or not (with #isConnectable).  My question is: Can the connector (aka
theArrow) decide this?  I need a connection between a pair of diferent type
of objects (an out-in couple) and seems like the arrow is the candidate to
decide this.  I can move this decision to the toBeConnected object, but I
prefer the other option.

2) I have a morph (not connectable) with some connectable submorphs.  The
only way I found to do that is using a PasteUpMorph as the outer-
nonConnectable container but I want to use other morph.  How can I do that?

3) Sometimes the connectors moves behind the connected morphs.  Is possible
to force the connector to be the in-front of the connected morphs?

Thanks in advance,

Diego