squeak and the underemployed

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Fri May 30 19:03:22 UTC 2003

That's true - I wasn't squeaking a year ago.  But I am (*mostly)
unemployed.

On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 08:15  PM, Craig Latta wrote:

> 	Stephan Wessels writes:
>
>> I remember about this time of year last year there was an open thread
>> running where Tim, or someone else, made the observation that there
>> were a number extremely talented Squeak/Smalltalk folks looking for
>> work.  Has that situation changed much?
>
> 	I think there are more of us now. :)

* I have a 3-4 month contract doing a slaughterhouse decision support
system in client server java (ick).  No benefits, no stability, no
Smalltalk and at 2/3 the pay of my previous job.  It does pay the bills
though.

-Todd Blanchard