Just some questions

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.com
Sat Nov 1 08:42:10 UTC 2003

I wonder a few things.
I tried to understand Squeak a few times and I assume this time I grok
it (probably because I've written my first Morph program ;-). The
problems I had were always. Oh what a library how to find what I'm
looking for. I assume I am now able to find my way around.

I'm a heavy user of Emacs which can compare with the feature mass
provided with Squeak. Now my questions.

Is there a somewhat more elaborated editor available for Squeak?
Is there a news reader available for squeak?
Are you using squeak as you shell? What I mean are you starting you
squeak once and do not leave it for your all day work?
I found that I can use squeak for scripting too. Things like cleaning
up directories etc. Do you use squeak that way too?

Regards
Friedrich