'Real' zooming&panning

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Nov 1 20:05:05 UTC 2003

On Saturday 01 November 2003 11:38 am, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Daniel Joyce wrote:
> > half the translation/rotation features are broken in various ways.
>
> Do you have any examples for this? (I've been checking the archives but I
> couldn't immediately find anything)

One thing you can try that is broken in 3.6 is to open a WiW view ("Enter
Active" on a ProjectViewMorph) and notice that the mouse down events open
menus in the wrong place.

It's a mixed experience: if I "Enter Active" the "Worlds of Squeak" project in
a 3.6-Full image, I see that:

* the ProjectViewMorphs highlight themselves at the right position
* but their balloon help appears in the wrong place
* the World menu comes up at the wrong place, both from the mouse and the
Escape key
* I can grab morphs OK
* but the frame shown when grabbing morphs is offset

etc.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com